Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hanging with Nala!

Hi Fans!

Can you believe how many different ways there are to communicate with me?  I can't - and Daddy thinks this is beyond ridiculous that I spend my time on the internet rather than outside eating sticks.

Happy Tuesday!

I've had a long day today.  Most of you don't know this, but I'm an aspiring actress.  For a few hours this morning, I looked up audition opportunities and then followed it by practicing my monologues - one from Beethoven and one from the Shawshank Redemption.

Maybe I can convince the 'rents' to post videos of me on here.  Then you can see the 'Day in the Life' of Nala.  What more could you want?

I'll make sure I get back to you guys tomorrow - but for now I have a skype date with my beau - Cooper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment